The 5 Best Haircare Products Of April 2022There are so many haircare products out on the market right now. We made it simple for you to choose your favorite product and the best of April!
- This product seems to do it all–heat and color protectant, adds shine and reduces frizz. The bonding oil is super lightweight and leaves your hair feeling ultra smooth without weighing it down. To apply, use a small drop and run through damp or dry hair to smooth and eliminate flyaways. Simple as that–-no salon required.
- This is definitely one of my holy grale hair products. The Morroccanoil Treatment leaves my hair sooo smooth and shiny, I really can’t believe it sometimes. To use, simply wash and towel dry your hair, apply the serum to the lower half of your hair and let air dry or blow dry. The results are amazing for an at-home hair treatment.
- How many days can you go without washing your hair?? Well, this dry shampoo will be your saving grace between washes. I can go to a workout class, get all sweaty, then use this and my hair will be good as new. Its power is truly amazing and saves me from washing my hair multiple times per week. Bonus…it adds texture and volume without heat and styling.
- Want hair as amazing as Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez?? Of course you do…their hairstylist is a huge advocate for this product. All you do, it wash/condition your hair, towel dry (want hair to be damp) and spray liberally (don’t be shy) throughout your hair. Be sure NOT to apply any other hair care products then blow dry. The key is to blow dry while keeping the hair tight (use a brush) with tension, this will activate the product. What’s also great, is you don’t need to use this every time you wash your hair, it will last through 3-4 washes.
- Want to give your hair a good, deep clean–use this shampoo once a week to rid your scalp and hair of buildup and residue. This shampoo is great for all hair types–it really digs deep to cleanse and detoxify your hair while making it smooth and shiny. One of the standout ingredients in this shampoo is apple cider vinegar. Have you heard about the latest health craze of taking apple cider vinegar shots?? Well, if there’s a long list of health benefits for your insides, then it MUST be good for hair too right?! Right! Some of the key benefits of using apple cider vinegar based products on your hair are exfoliation, reduction of buildup and keeping your hair smooth and shiny!
What's your favorite haircare product?